Psalm 78:6-7 ~ ...that the next generation might know them, the children yet unborn, and arise and tell them to their children, so that they should set their hope in God...


My prayer is that you will be helped, encouraged, and challenged by some of the things I post on this blog. I make no claims to be an expert in leading a family. I make no claims in being the model spiritual leader in the home, but I do love God's word, and I do love to remind myself daily of how gracious and merciful and steadfast in his love God is, I do want to make the cross of Jesus Christ central in my home, and I do want to be helpful to those whom God has entrusted me to care for. We are all on this journey together to tell the next generation the praises of God so that our children and our children's children will set their hope in God.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Redeeming Family Vacations - Addendum


Recently I posted about my plan on how to redeem our recent family vacation through Utah's national parks. I came across this post from C.J. Mahaney's Blog that is probably more helpful than mine. Men, I highly encourage you to check it out before you even begin packing your bags for vacation. I think it will help set the tone for your family. Enjoy

No comments: